search the site
did you know?
- ITS and the NYU Libraries will arrange special training by request for NYU departments, classes, and organizations on a variety of topics. See the Classes by Arrangement page for details.
- For immediate assistance with a computer or network question, contact the IT Service Desk or browse the ServiceLink knowledge base.
- For a current list of Libraries classes and tours, visit the NYU Libraries website.
All members of the NYU community are welcome at the ITS and NYU Libraries classes and workshops. There is no charge for any of the instructional sessions, but participants should bring a valid NYUCard to in-person classes and workshops.
Registration for Training
ITS offers training for faculty and staff through in-person sessions and the University's online training system, NYUiLearn. Sessions include:
See below for more details on how to register via NYUiLearn.
In-Person Training Sessions
Select a topic for training descriptions and current schedules:
- NYU Classes Training
- NYU Google Apps for Education Training
- NYU Wikis Training
- Data Services Tutorials: Statistics, GIS Mapping & More
- NYU Survey Service (Qualtrics)
- Consultation and Special Training
Register for Classes
Throughout the year, ITS offers a variety of classes for staff and faculty via NYUiLearn. To view complete class descriptions and register for a session, when available:
- Sign into NYUHome (home.nyu.edu) and go to the Work tab.
- Click the NYUiLearn Login button within the NYUiLearn channel (may be towards the bottom of the page).
- To see all available ITS classes, click Course Catalog and select Technology from the Category drop-down menu in the right corner.
Page last reviewed: February 25, 2014