search the site
IT Service Desk
did you know?
- If you cannot log in to your voice mailbox, please call the IT Service Desk at 83333 (1-212-998-3333 from off campus) and select option 2, or send email to email@example.com.
The Cisco Unity Connection voice mail system can be accessed from any on or off-campus phone. The voice mail system allows you to set up your own password and record your name and personal greeting. You may delete, store, or forward any message you receive.
Please consult the Ask ITS knowledgebase for help with the following topics:
- Requesting voice mail service
- Initial setup
- Accessing your voice mail
- Setting a new password
- System lockout
- Recording the name the system uses to identify you
- Changing your Greeting
- Recording and activating an Alternate Greeting
- Deleting messages
- Commands and Navigation Guide
Page last reviewed: November 16, 2012