search the site
IT Service Desk
did you know?
- Dialing 911 does not require dialing "9+1" or an area code.
- Include your area code when sharing your number with family, friends, colleagues, and business associates.
- You must dial "9" before placing 711 (TDD) or 411 (directory assistance) calls from on campus.
- General dialing instructions
- Using call waiting, 3-way calling, caller ID, and redial
- Charging phone calls
Please consult the Ask ITS knowledgebase for help with the following topics:
Page last reviewed: October 10, 2012