search the site
IT Service Desk
did you know?
- Everyone who uses New York University phone service is subject to the fraud, abuse, and harassment provisions of State and Federal communications law as well as applicable University policies.
Highlights of NYU Student Telephone Service
- Free unlimited local calling includes the 212, 917, 646, 718, and 347 area codes.
- All incoming calls are free.
- Free caller ID, call waiting, and 3-way calling. Voice mail free upon request.
- Your telephone service is already active — you can use it as soon as your plug in your telephone.
- Your in-room telephone can serve as an emergency backup line. It is also useful for food deliveries — some restaurants and delivery people prefer a local contact number, rather than a long-distance cell number.
Click here for a detailed description of the student telephone service.
NYU's Information Technology Services (ITS) provides telephone services to students housed in the following NYU residence halls:
* NYU School of Law Residence Halls
Important Telephone Numbers
Page last reviewed: October 11, 2012