search the site
The Cisco Unified IP Phone Training Program is an online tutorial training and support tool for Cisco IP phones. It covers basic and advanced features of the phone and voice mail. It is open to all clients that have a Cisco IP phone.
To register for the online tutorial:
- Log into NYUHome.
- From NYUHome, select the Work tab.
- Scroll down, then select the NYU iLearn Login button.
- From iLearn, click Course Catalog.
- Scroll down, then select TEC 965: Online Tutorial for Cisco IP Desk Phones.
- Click Enroll.
- Click the link for your Cisco IP phone, and the tutorial will begin.
If you have any questions or difficulties accessing this course, please call 1-212-998-3333 (select option 2) or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Page last reviewed: April 16, 2012