search the site
did you know?
- It is your responsibility as an NYU community member to know and abide by ITS and NYU policies, regardless of whether you have actually read them. It is therefore a good idea to familiarize yourself with the policies and other information on this page.
- A Note on Illegal Downloading
- Policy on Responsible Use of NYU Computers & Data
- Understanding Your Obligations for the Responsible Use of NYU Computers & Data
- Code of Conduct: IT @ NYU (PDF)
- Data Classification at NYU
- Guidelines for Account Access and Management at NYU
- IT Security Information Breach Notification Procedure
- ITS NYU-NET Operational Principles
- ITS Scheduled Maintenance Guidelines
- Management of NYU Network Infrastructure Resources Policy
- Policy on Requests to Information Technology Services (ITS) to Support Investigations
- Policy on Responsibilities of Subscribers or Clients of NYU Telephone Service
- Procedures for Registering and Managing Internet Domain Names Outside NYU.EDU
- Use of Call Monitoring for Customer Service Improvement
- World Wide Web Policies and Procedures
Operational - Awaiting Final Approval
- Appropriate Use of E-Mail at New York University
- Data and Computer Security Policy
Please refer to the HIPAA Policies page for all HIPAA-related information.
Page last reviewed: October 20, 2014