search the site
did you know?
- ITS provides a 24/7 Voice Activated Directory of NYU staff and faculty
telephone numbers. Call 1-212-998-
1212, select 1, then speak or dial the name of the person who you are trying to reach.
- You can set a personal email address of your choosing to use as an alternative to your NetID email address. You can then choose to use this address in your NYU Directory listing.
About the NYU Directory
The NYU Directory contains the names, addresses, email addresses, and other information for all NYU faculty, staff, and administrators, as well as students who have chosen to be listed. It also contains campus facility information. It can be accessed through the Directory channel in the Home tab of NYUHome, at www.nyu.edu/search.directory.html, and via the "Search..." box that appears at the top of pages on the main NYU website. Note: When using the "Search..." box on NYU web pages, click the "People" link to search the NYU Directory (as opposed to searching the entire NYU website).
NYU Directory Support
The ServiceLink knowledge base contains a variety of FAQs in support of the NYU Directory. If you are unable to find an answer to a question, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- NYU Directory: Opting in or out of the directory, or updating your listing (for students)
- NYU Directory: Updating your listing (for staff, faculty, and affiliates)
- NYU Directory: Determining your NYU Directory email address
- NYU Directory: Setting or changing your NYU Directory email address
- NYU Directory: Accessing the voice activated phone directory
- NYU Directory and NYU Email: Changing your preferred name
- NYU Directory: Troubleshooting tips
Page last reviewed: June 28, 2015