search the site
NYUiLearn is an online training portal available via the NYUHome Work tab where NYU faculty and staff can register for in-person training or take online training courses. This web-based training system provides all NYU staff, administrators, and faculty 24 hour with access to:
- view required or assigned training
- register for classroom or online courses
- complete online courses
- view current training record
NYUiLearn is available via the NYUHome Work tab (home.nyu.edu/work). See below for support information.
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
- How do I access NYUiLearn?
- I can not log into the NYUiLearn website
- What are the minimum system and browser requirements for NYUiLearn?
- How do I register for a classes using NYUiLearn?
- Where can I find an overview of the general functions offered by NYUiLearn?
- I have started a course but do not hear any sound.
- I have successfully completed a course but am unable to print my certificate.
- I have an incorrect or unfamiliar course listed in my Registered Courses & Events
- I was supposed to be registered for a course but it does not appear in my Registered Courses & Events
- How do I cancel my registration for a course?
- My online course did not launch. What should I do?
- How do I search for a course in the catalog and in the learning plan?
- How do I join the waitlist for a full course, and how will I know if I am moved off the waitlist and can attend the class?
Page last reviewed: October 8, 2012