|• Ability to rent space at the Duke House to host your private event*
• Access to the Institute’s research libraries for two employees
• Corporate name listing on our website and in all Institute publications that list donors
|• Invitation for two executives to attend the annual Fellowship Donor Luncheon
• Two tours for up to 25 people of the current contemporary art exhibition at the Duke House
• Preferred seating at lectures by distinguished faculty and artists for up to five guests
• Invitations to opening receptions at NYU’s Grey Art Gallery
|• One private, faculty-led tour of an exhibition or a special lecture at a location of your choice
• Select Connoisseurs Circle event invitations for distribution to employees or clients
• Access to the Institute’s archaeological projects in Egypt, Turkey, Italy and Greece
• Opportunity to spend time with a faculty member at a cultural institution abroad
|Each successive giving level receives all of the previous benefits.
*The availability of space at the Institute of Fine Arts is contingent upon a variety of factors and is not guaranteed. Additional space rental fees will apply.
BECOME A CORPORATE PATRON TODAY
Contact Kathryn Falato
212-992-5837 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Patron Program
Sign up to our mailing list
If you wish to receive information on our upcoming events, please subscribe to our mailing list.