- Ability to rent space at the Duke House to host your private event*
- Access to the Institute’s research libraries for two employee
- Corporate name listing on our website and in all Institute publications that list donors
- Invitation for two executives to attend the annual Fellowship Donor Luncheon
- Two tours for up to 25 people of the current contemporary art exhibition at the Duke House
- Preferred seating at lectures by distinguished faculty and artists for up to five guests
- Invitations to opening receptions at NYU’s Grey Art Gallery
- One private, faculty-led tour of an exhibition or a special lecture at a location of your choice
- Select Connoisseurs Circle event invitations for distribution to employees or clients
- Access to the Institute’s archaeological projects in Egypt, Turkey, Italy and Greece
- Opportunity to spend time with a faculty member at a cultural institution abroad
Each successive giving level receives all of the previous benefits.
*The availability of space at the Institute of Fine Arts is contingent upon a variety of factors and is not guaranteed. Additional space rental fees will apply.