The US government requires all new international students to report their arrival to NYU. To report your arrival, you must attend a check-in session as soon as possible once you arrive to the United States.
Note that failure to attend a check-in workshop may jeopardize your ability to remain legally in the US.
Who does NOT have to attend a check-in workshop:
- J-1 students sponsored by other organizations (such as Fulbright)
- dependents of F-1 and J-1 students
- international students returning from a leave of absence from NYU
Check-in sessions for the Spring 2016 semester for Tandon School of Engineering students will be posted on this page as soon as they're scheduled.
Check-in sessions for the Spring 2016 semester for all other students are scheduled for:
- Friday, January 8 at 1:30 pm
- Friday, January 22 at 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm
- Friday, February 5 at 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm
A link for you to sign-up to attend one of these sessions will be posted on this page soon.