1. Using your NYU Net-ID (i.e. abc123) and password, login to NYU home (home.nyu.edu). Stern Graduate students must use ais.stern.nyu.edu for updating their U.S. Address. School of Engineering students must fill out a paper address update form at the OGS Brooklyn.
2. Next, click on the “Academics” Tab to access Albert.
3. Then click the “Albert Login” button on the left hand side of the screen. Please note that you may have to re-enter your NYU Net-ID and password to enter Albert.
4. Once in Albert, click on the “Student Center” link.
5. Scroll towards the bottom of the page to the “Personal Information” section. Using the drop-down menu to the left, choose “Addresses.”
6. When updating your local U.S. address, be sure to include ALL the information below:
Country: UNITED STATES
Address 1: Number of Building and Street Name
Address 2:Apartment # or Room #
Zip Code:5-Digit U.S. Postal Code (i.e. 10003)
Click on “OK” once you have finished.
* No P.O. Box accepted.
Updating your local U.S. address
7. On the next screen, you will need to select the box next to “Mail.” Then click SAVE.
8. You want to make sure you receive the “Save Confirmation” screen when you are finished adding a mailing address for the first time.