If you are studying abroad, notify the OGS of your acceptance to an NYU study abroad program.
If you are conducting research abroad, provide the OGS advisor a letter of support from your academic advisor or director of graduate studies which confirms:
- the timeframe you will be outside the U.S.,
- the purpose of your research,
- verify that you will pursue research on a full-time basis,
- when you are expected to return to NYU,
- what you will have remaining to do at NYU,
- and your anticipated completion date.