What do you need to do?
1. Obtain a valid passport – signed, have one blank page, and expire three months after the end of the program.
2. With your valid passport, fill out the following form. Please do NOT use information from an expiring passport to fill out this form. You must enter information EXACTLY as it appears in your passport, including complete middle name.
3. Confirm the type of visa and required materials needed. All admitted students will have access to GlobalCheckPlus, an online tool that will help determine next steps based on specific inputs (citizenship, type and length of program, etc.)
4. Gather all necessary materials. Admissions materials will be provided by the Office of Global Services. Other items will be listed in output from GlobalCheckPlus.
5. Apply for visa in person at your local consulate.
6. Go abroad!