The NYU Abu Dhabi program will offer a trip to the varied cities and dramatic landscapes of the UAE. Examples include visits to:
- the red sand dunes, Hili tombs, and date plantations of Al-Ain
- the world's tallest building in Dubai
- the rugged Hajar mountains in Ras Al Khaimah
- the fossil valley and natural pools of Hatta
- the 160 species of animals and beautiful beaches of Sir Bani Yas Island
Some courses may include trips within the UAE or to other countries in the region as a required part of study. The cost for such trips is included in the tuition fee.
Trips outside the UAE are contingent upon visa requirements and safety and security conditions. You may also elect to participate in extra-curricular trips offered by NYUAD in the region at your own expense.