Financial Reports Library
The Brio reports are accessible only with the Internet Explorer browser.
The Budget Summary and Detail Reports include a Summary Report for inception-to-date or year-to-date, a Detail Report that can be run for the selected month or year-to-date, and a Multi-Year Summary Report allows you to quickly compare data from two concurrent fiscal years. The Summary Report can be for run inception-to-date for Sponsored Programs (Funds 24/25) and Capital Projects (Funds 52/53/56) and year-to-date for annually budgeted funds. The inception-to-date Summary Report provides year-to-date as well as inception-to-date balances within the report. The Multi-Year Summary Report compares budget summaries for two fiscal years based on the dates selected. The report pulls data from the selected year and the prior fiscal year.
The Budget Control Reports provide budget information detailing the true budget position for the chartfields selected. In this report you will see pending transactions that have been budget checked but NOT posted to the General Ledger. These pending transactions will affect your available balance. This report reflects real time activity.
The Fund Balance Report is a version of the Budget Summary Report and includes Revenue less Expense balance carried forward from the prior fiscal year. The Fund Balance Report may be run by Program for fund 21 and funds in the 40 series, funds 24/25 for Sponsored Programs, Capital Projects fund 52 and Debt fund 53.
The Project Summary Report provides budget to actual status of individual grant-related projects for Funds 24 and 25. It includes: Project Summary Report by Department and Project Summary Report by Fund Source.
There are five unique reports in the Brio Accounts Payable & Purchase Order Reports group:
- The Unpaid Purchase Orders Report shows purchase order invoices that have been entered for payment.
- The Payment Status Report reflects the status of all payments made via check, wire transfer, or Automated Clearing House to a vendor or through a manual payment process.
- The Purchase Order Detail Reports summarize Purchasing and Accounts Payable transactions in two sub-reports; the Detail Report and the Summary Report.
- The Unpaid Approved Vouchers Report shows all non-PO payments--pending payment or audit review.
- The UPS Weekly Report shows UPS invoices by department ID and date range and displays their payment status.
The Budget Exception Report reflects budget fails for transactions. When a transaction has a budget fail status, it will not proceed until the budget exception is resolved. An Exception is a type of budget error. There are two Exception error messages: "No Budget Exists" means a budget has not been submitted for the chartfield and "Exceeds Budget Tolerance" means there are not sufficient funds in the chartfield to support the transaction.
The Accounts Payable Open Advance Report provides information on outstanding Advance requests to employees.
- The Accounts Payable Open Advance Report by Advance number which lists advances by advance number.
- The Accounts Payable Open Advance Report by Division which lists advances by division or school.
The JEMS Exception reports provide edit and budget exceptions related to the JEMS journal source. The two reports are:
- A report with edit errors that lists Journal entries not posted in fame due to edit errors. Edit errors often represent invalid chartfield combinations. To resolve the edit errors please follow the steps listed in the report.
- A report with Budget errors that lists journal entries not posted in fame because of a budget error. Budget errors often represent a chartfield combination that has insufficient or no budget for the current fiscal year.
Budget errors will also exist if the transaction date is beyond the expiration date of the project. To resolve the budget errors please follow the steps listed in the report. Both reports are sorted by Journal ID.