AP Workflow improves processes that resulted in delays and enables you to do the following:
1. Prepare and submit a request from anywhere at anytime
Wherever you are in the world, you can submit a request via NYU Home.
2. Electronically attach supporting documentation
You do not need to submit receipts and other "paper" documentation to your Approver and to AP. Simply attach them as .tiff files within Workflow and both will see them at a simple click.
3. Automatically route your request to the appropriate Approver
Your request goes automatically to the appropriate Approver wherever he/she is. You both don't even have to be in the same country.
4. Notify your Approver that your request waits for his/her approval
Approvers (or designees) are alerted via email of pending requests.
5. Submit your approved request and supporting documentation to AP
Approval triggers automatic submission to AP.
6. Receive your reimbursement or advance quickly
Some eligible transactions can be processed within 24 hours, if you are enrolled in the AP Direct Deposit Program.
7. Track your request for reimbursement or advance online
You can follow your transaction through the entire process from submission to payment.