- How do I submit my documentation or receipts for requests in Workflow?
- To avoid delays, how should I “prep” my documentation for attachment in Workflow?
- I lost my original receipts. What do I do?
- How long do I keep my original receipts after I have attached their images or PDF version in Workflow?
- I did not attach images or PDF version of my original receipts in Workflow. Do I need to keep copies after I sent the original to AP?
- Scan receipts and save as a single PDF, TIFF, DOC, or JPG file
- Attach digitial documents within AP Workflow
- Print the barcode page assigned to the request
- Give original reciepts and barcode page to your approver
- Once approved, mail original receipts and barcode page to AP
- Scan letter-size documents individually
- Tape multiple small receipts to a single blank page to scan
- Straighten bent corners and edges
- Mend small tears with clear tape
- Do not use a highlighter on receipts
- Keep the page orientation consistent
- Review scanned documents for legibility
- Retain original receipts until you receive email confirmation from AP stating that your documents have satisfied audit
Complete the Missing/Inadequate Documentation Report and attach it to your request in the Workflow system. Or, you may mail it to AP with the barcode page for your transaction (AP will use this barcode to identify the specific request for which the report relates to).
Once you have received email confirmation from AP that your documentation has satisfied audit, you may destroy the originals. Images or PDFs in the system can be can be accessed anytime.
Make sure first that AP has received your original receipts. You can then dispose of them once AP has received them and your request has been processed.