105 East 17th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
AP News & Updates
Accounts Payable is the department within the Controller's Division that is responsible for the following:
- Payment for goods and services that University employees and students procure through purchase orders and other means.
- Payment for various expenses incurred by University employee and students in the conduct of University business.
- Ensure compliance with applicable University policies and government regulations.
- Maintain records of paid transactions for internal and external auditors.
- Provide AP-related information and tools to members of the University community to help them effectively manage their own functions.