• Facilities Management (FM) is FCM's key internal client and stakeholder. FM is charged with ensuring the safe and healthful occupancy of all NYU buildings at all times.
• FM has responsibility for operating and maintaining all academic, administrative, and student residential buildings through NYU employees, contractors and vendors, and faculty residential buildings through a third-party property management firm (Cooper Square)
• All FCM activities must be reviewed and approved by FM prior to implementation, and must be performed in accordance with established work rules and standards at all times.
• Ensure all life safety standards and requirements are met at all times.
• Provide clean, healthful and comfortable working and living environments.
• Develop measurable standards by which all properties are managed.
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism and prompt, courteous service delivery.
• Deliver reliable, cost-effective, quality service to all clients.
> Work Request
> Moving Services Request