Energy, Engineering & Technical Services (EETS) is responsible for the following within F&CM:
• Engineering Standards & Review
Develop University-wide infrastructure strategic plan for critical facilities and systems, review project plans for compliance with University and department standards, and provide engineering support to other FCM groups.
• Technical Operations
Ensure safe, reliable operation of the University's central plant and critical MEP equipment/systems, and develop processes and procedures to respond and recover from critical system failures.
• Energy Management
Manage the University's energy needs and associated forecasts and budgets, and develop/manage the University's utility needs as efficiently, cost-effectively, and reliable as possible.
• Assess and prioritize critical facilities and systems for deficiencies.
• Develop short-term and long-term plans to correct deficiencies and bring infrastructure up to acceptable and reliable standards.
• Develop and document building and engineering standards.
• Assess technical operations for efficiency, reliability and cost-effectiveness; develop best practice standards by which performance is measured.
• Develop energy strategy, associated energy management projects and economic incentives.
> HVAC Shop
> Utility Shop