NYU Family Care works to support you as you navigate the admissions process with individual counseling, educational programs, and other resources.
Remember, the admissions process (list development, applications, tours, interviews, and play visits) occurs during the Fall of the year before you are seeking enrollment.
- Get yourself organized.
- Come up with the list of schools to apply to, learn how and when to attain the application, and schedule a tour.
- Consider meeting with NYU Family Care to map out an admissions strategy.
- The day after Labor Day, download or call for an application.
- Complete and return the application as soon as possible.
- Attend tours and open houses at the schools you are applying.
- Parent/family interviews and play groups take place.
- Complete and submit financial aid application.
- Admission notifications are sent out.
- Contracts and deposits are due back within two weeks of receipt of notification.