- Report of the Faculty Advisory Committee on the University's Global Network: June 2014
- Update on Faculty Engagement with the Academic Mission of NYU's Global Sites, Memo from Linda Mills and Matthew Santirocco to all NYU Faculty, May 2014
- "Faculty Discussions on Global Sites," Memo from Linda Mills and Matthew Santirocco to all NYU Faculty, September 2013
- Provost McLaughlin and Vice Chancellor Foley, "Global Network Opportunities for Schools, Programs, Faculty, and Graduate Students in New York": February 2013
- President Sexton, "The Creation of NYU Shanghai": March 2011
- President Sexton, "An Important Step Towards Creating a New Campus in Shanghai": January 2011
- President Sexton, "Global Network University Reflection": December 2010
- NYU Framework: June 2008
- Provost McLaughlin, "The Global Programs at New York University: An Overview": April 2008
- President Sexton, "NYU Abu Dhabi, and Our Global Future": Fall 2007
Connecting talented and ambitious people in the world's greatest cities, our mission is to be a top quality institution.
Join our more than 40,000 students studying in hundreds of programs on six continents all around the globe.
Our world-class students, faculty, and scholars expect high achievement in pursuit of engaging the world's diverse challenges.
An institution without walls, we draw spirit from our cities and their famous cultural institutions and professional opportunities.
Being at the forefront of their disciplines, our faculty shape the understanding of an enormous range of academic fields.
- Information For: