The commutation benefit administered by HeathEquity | WageWorks* offers a convenient opportunity to use pre- and post-tax payroll deductions to pay for your commuting expenses.
You may enroll in commuter benefits at any time throughout the year:
- Enroll via the WageWorks website. (First time users will need to register using the last four digits of your University ID.)
- Select your transit pass (PDF) and/or parking provider (PDF)
- Check your home mailbox for your monthly pass
You may submit claims by hard copy or one of the flexible payment options:
- Convenient home delivery of your monthly transit pass
- Pre-paid local transit agency smart cards, if available
- WageWorks commuter card that works like a debit card
You may also arrange to have your monthly payment sent directly to your parking provider, or pay to park, and then get reimbursed.
See the WageWorks Commuter Benefits Guide (PDF) for more details.
|2020||IRS Minimum||IRS Maximum|