To manage your Registrations:
- From the Toolbox, select Event RSVPs.
- If you have added an RSVP to an event, all the events will be listed on the Manage Event Registrations screen. You will see displayed its title, date, and number of registrants.
- Click the title of the event to view the list of registrants.
- The Total confirmed attendees will display the total number of people expected to attend. [Note: You will be able to check off those registrants during the event to log whether they attended. At that time, the Total attendees attended: will be updated.]
- Each registrant is listed with their name, status, e-mail, phone, and any comments they might have added when signing up. To edit any of these attributes, click the name of the registrant, make the necessary modifications, and click the Save this registrant button.
6. If you want to add any comments of your own to the registrant's record, you may enter them into the Event Creator Comments box. These comments will not be shown to the registrant. This field is for your own internal use.
7. Registrants' status can be changed using the check box next to their name. Check the box next to the registrant should you wish to make an adjustment to their reservation, or perform a bulk action on multiple registrant entries. Using the With checked items… menu the following actions can be applied: Cancel Registration, Uncancel Registration (to use if a registration was previously canceled), Delete Registration, Mark as ATTENDED, and Mark as DID NOT ATTEND.
7. Printable lists of registrants are available by clicking the Printable List of Registrants link at the bottom of the page.
8. You can export your registrations for this event by clicking Export to CSV.