When we launched the Events Calendar, we added in a lot of images to your events so that they would look complete. However, these images may not have anything to do with your event, and you may wish to change them to other images that are more relevant.
Here's how to change an image already associated with your event:
- When you log into the LiveWhale application, you'll be placed into the Your Events: Manage Events screen.
- Select the event for which you wish to change the image.
- On the right-hand side, where the larger image appears, click on the button that says, Change or remove images.
- In the pop-up window, uncheck the checkbox next to the image that is selected in the larger list, and click the Trash Can icon on the currently selected image to remove it.
- Then, click the button on the left-hand side for Add new images from your computer. This will allow you to choose an image on your local machine. Note - for best results, make sure the image is saved as a JPG and at least 546 pixels wide by 404 pixels high.
- Once you select the image, you can add a caption, photo credit, and/or change the name of the image so you can find it more easily in the future.
- Click the Save this image button to save the image to the server.
- The new image should have a check-mark next to it and appear on the right-hand side of the pop-up window.
- Click the Save changes button to make this new image your event's default.