Our Events calendar has a basic built-in RSVP utility. You can add a basic event registration form to your event page and information about your registrants will be collected in a registration list accessed through the calendar interface.
To add an RSVP to your event:
- On the Add Events screen, put a check mark in the box next to Allow site visitors to RSVP for this event.
- In the window that opens, next to Limit RSVPs?, add the number for your registration maximum (if you have one, otherwise leave it blank). Setting a limit is helpful if you wish the registration to automatically close after a specific number of attendees have registered.
Note: Once the registration list is full, the RSVP form will no longer show on your event page.
- For Special instructions?, enter in any special instructions for your registrants as they enter their information. This information will appear above the RSVP form. For example, "Please provide your NYU NetID in the comments section below".
- For the E-mail response when people RSVP, type in the text that your registrants will see when they receive their confirmation email.
- By default, you will receive an email notification when someone registers for your event. If you'd like someone else to receive the registration notifications, check the box next to Send RSVP notifications, and add in that individual's email address after yours, separated by a comma.