Our Events calendar has a basic built-in RSVP utility. You can add a basic event registration form to your event page and information about your registrants will be collected in a registration list accessed through the calendar interface.
To add an RSVP to your event:
- On the Add Events screen, put a check mark in the box next to Allow site visitors to RSVP for this event.
- In the window that opens, next to Limit RSVPs?, add the number for your registration maximum (if you have one, otherwise leave it blank). Setting a limit is helpful if you wish the registration to automatically close after a specific number of attendees have registered.
Note: Once the registration list is full, the RSVP form will no longer show on your event page.
- For Special instructions?, enter in any special instructions for your registrants as they enter their information. This information will appear above the RSVP form. For example, "Please provide your NYU NetID in the comments section below".
- For the E-mail response when people RSVP, type in the text that your registrants will see when they receive their confirmation email.
- By default, you will receive an email notification when someone registers for your event. If you'd like someone else to receive the registration notifications, check the box next to Send RSVP notifications, and add in that individual's email address after yours, separated by a comma.
6. Registrants' status can be changed using the check box next to their name. Check the box next to the registrant should you wish to make an adjustment to their reservation, or perform a bulk action on multiple registrant entries. Using the With checked items… menu the following actions can be applied: Cancel Registration, Re-confirm Registration (to use if a registration was previously canceled), Delete Registration, Mark as ATTENDED, and Mark as DID NOT ATTEND.
7. Printable lists of registrants are available by clicking the Printable List of Registrants link at the bottom of the page.
8. You can export your registrations for this event by clicking Export to CSV.