Tags are tough. People want to tag everything, and tag it a lot. Every tag you add can dilute the success of finding your event, so choose wisely.
Do not over-tag your event with tags that aren't relevant. Most importantly, do NOT use irrelevant tags.
Some rules for tagging:
- Enter tags or keywords that are specific and descriptive.
- Remember to use important words from your descriptions as tags.
- Don't enter tags or keywords that have nothing to do with your event. This is Tag Spam or Inappropriate Tagging.
- Don't enter plurals and all verb tenses such as cats/cats and run/running.
- Don't enter the same word multiple times.