Some useful and popular Tags have been pre-populated into the LiveWhale application. However, if a Tag is not in the global Tags Library, you can enter a new Tag on a per-event basis, or directly to your Calendar Group's Tag Library.
Enter a Tag Within a Single Event
- From within the Add/Edit an Event find the Tags area.
- Type your new Tag into the space provide, then type a comma (,) and hit the return key after you enter each Tag.
- Each Tag you enter will be saved to your Calendar Group's Tag Library for re-use.
Enter a Tag Directly into your Calendar Group's Tag Library:
- Click the Tags link next to Libraries: on the upper right-hand side.
- Click the Add a new tag button.
- In the space provided, enter your new tag.
- Click the Save tag button to add your tag.
- You may click the star next to the tag to indicate the tag as important.