If you have any questions about the main Events Calendar, please write to email@example.com.
If you have a student-organization or club event that you wish to post, contact the Center for Student Activities and Leadership directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tag Your Events
A Tag is a label that further defines content using simple keywords. You can use Tags to assign additional classification to your event. Site visitors will be able to search on popular Tags to surface events based on their particular interest.
- Examples of Tags for Events: guest speaker, off-campus, series, workshop
- Some useful and popular Tags are pre-entered into the Tag Library and will be auto-suggested to you as you type.
- Some of those Tags will be auto-suggested to you because they are associated with a particular Category (e.g., if you assign an Event to the Arts Category, Tags like music, theatre, and film are auto-suggested to you).
- Tags are optional, and you can enter any Tag in free-form fashion, regardless of it being in the Tag library already.
- Site viewers may search and filter Events by Tags.
- Webmasters are able to include and exclude Tags as part of API calls to the NYU Events Calendar to syndicate Events to their websites (e.g., listing of all Events tagged with “alumni” or “seminars.”)