The text promo with teaser component is composed of a header with alternating black and color lines of text, a deck, and a read more link.
When to use it?
If you have text within your content that you want to highlight for potential readers.
Where to use it?
In any container that is text content heavy, this 1-column promo can be used inline to draw a reader's attention.
How to use it?
Like other color title promos, it is important that what is being promoted can be understood by site viewers with just a title.
- Navigate to and open the desired page.
- Add a component.
- Click Edit to open the Text Teaser Promo editing window.
- You'll be presented with the Header and Text tab, which includes the following fields:
» Header (required)
» Second line of header
» Header color
» Rich text (required)
- Enter content into required fields.The Rich Text field functions like the Rich Text component.
Note: Due to the limited nature of the Text Teaser Promo or teaser, it is good to use concise and precise language. If your content goes more than a few lines, you may not need to use a Text Teaser Promo.
- Click on the Link tab. Complete the following fields:
» Link text (required)
» Link URL (required)
- Enter in the content for Link text and URL.
- Click OK to finish and save your changes.