The Squared Promo component allows users to create and display promotional content.
Typically this promotion style is used to advertise an event.
Used in 1- or 2- column containers on category or content pages.
Squared Promos are designed specifically to highlight event content. Use them in 1- or 2- column spaces to draw an audience to special occasions.
1. Navigate to and open the desired page.
2. Add a component.
3. Double-click the component icon to open the Squared Promo Component dialog window.
4. You'll be presented with the Text tab, which includes the following fields:
The Title or Description field is required to use the component.
5. Click the Image tab. Navigate in the content finder to select the desired image from the DAM. Drag the image into the image box. Crop, rotate, or link (map) image to your needs.
6. Click the Link tab. The Link field is required and you should select a URL that directs the user to appropriate, more detailed information concerning the event.
7. Click OK to finish and save your changes.
1- and 2-column squared components ask you to join them for a very special occasion. We hope you can attend.
No known bugs at this time.
Updated January 2014