Like other color title promos, it is important that what is being promoted can be understood by site viewers with just a title.
1. Navigate to and open the desired page.
2. Add a component.
3. Double-click the component icon to open the Text Promo or Teaser dialog window.
4. You'll be presented with the Header and Text tab, which includes the following fields:
- Header (Required)
- Second line of header
- Header color
- Rich text (Required)
5. Enter content into required fields.The Rich Text field functions like the Rich Text component.
Due to the limited nature of the text promo or teaser, it is good to use concise and precise language. If your content goes more than a few lines, you may not need to use a text promo.
6. Click on the Link tab. You'll be presented with the following fields:
- Link text (required)
- Link URL (required)
7. Enter in the content for Link text and URL.
8. Click OK to finish and save your changes.