The rounded promo creates a 1-column promotional image with text that can go inline with text or in 1-column containers.
1. Navigate to and open the desired page.
2. Add a component.
3. Double-click the component icon to open the Rounded Promo Component dialog window.
4. You'll be presented with the Text Tab which includes the following fields:
- Text - Line One (Required)
- Color for line one
- Text - Line Two (Optional)
- Color for line two
- Text - Line Three (Optional)
- Color for line three
5. The Text in line one is required and has a fifteen (15) character limit. This is where an author would place the main topic to be promoted or text that grabs the attention of the desired audience (ex. FREE FOOD!, NYU Abu Dhabi).
6. Enter your text and select a color. You may also add two additional lines of text to better define the promotion.
7. Click the Image tab. Here you can select the desired image for the promo. Navigate in the content finder to select the desired image from the DAM. Drag the image into the box. Crop, rotate, or link (map) image to your needs.
8. Click on the Advanced tab. You'll be presented with the following fields:
- Alt Text
- Link (required)
9. Alt text is optional and makes the promo more accessible. The Link field is required and you should select a URL that directs the user to the specific promotional content highlighted in the promo.
10. Click the OK button to finish.