When finished editing the page, you must make sure to tag your policy so it appears in the list of University policies.
- To tag a policy, you'll need to be in page Edit mode.
- In the first component on the policy page, you'll see, in red text: Category tags are required. Please add category tags to the page.
- Double click on this component to open up the Tags/Keywords tab.
- Click the down arrow to open up the tags dialog window.
- Click on the NYU Policies tab.
- Choose the most appropriate subject description for your policy. You may click more than one if the policy falls into more than one category.
- Click the OK button to finish.