1. Double-click on the Policy page icon to open the page.
2. The Policy page is pre-populated with text components containing sample data from the official University Policy on Policies which may be used as a reference when creating your policy information.
3. Double-click on the text component to open the Edit dialog window.
4. Edit the existing content, replacing it with your own. Make sure to edit ALL available content sections of the page:
Add in the appropriate information for each section header. If you do not have content for a specific section, delete it.
About This Policy
If your policy is an official University policy, you should have this information. If you are unsure about this information, contact the Office of Compliance.
Right-hand side expandables ("Purpose of This Policy", "Who Needs to know this policy", "Policy Definitions")
Note: If you do not replace the existing content with your own or delete the existing content, your policy will contain references to the official University Policy on Policies.
5. Click the OK button to finish.
6. To add additional text, select the Policy Text component from the Sidekick and add it to the desired location on the page. Additional items may be documents or images related to the policy.