- From the Site Admin console's left-hand Navigation pane, navigate from the top of the NYU content tree by clicking on the plus signs next to the various pages until you find the Policies, Guidelines, and Compliance page.
- Expand the Policies, Guidelines, and Compliance section to see the University Policies and Guidelines page.
- In the right-hand Site Admin Details pane, click the New... menu (by selecting the arrow next to the word "New..."), and select New Page. The Create Page window will open.
- In the Title field, select a 2 to 3 word title (max 4 words) that will be displayed in the published page's browser title, main page title and page navigation.
- In the Name field, either leave the option blank (which will use the base 2-4 word Title as default separated by dashes ), or select a short and intuitive name (using no more than 3 words found in the Title) to be used to create the page's URL. Separate each word with a dash.
- Select the Policy Template.
- Click the Create button.
You will be returned to the author environment. The new Policy page will now be displayed in both the Navigation pane and listed in the Details pane.