1. From the Site Admin console's left-hand Navigation pane, navigate from the top of the NYU content tree by clicking on the plus signs (+) next to the various pages until you find your Unit's Organizational Chart page.
2. Double-click to open your Unit's Org Chart page. Add the Key Personnel component to the right-hand side column.
3. The component placeholder contains a default "person" icon. Double-click on the icon and an edit window will open allowing you to enter information about the key person.
4. In the General tab, enter in the following information:
- For Full Name, enter in the full name of the Key Person. This field is required.
- For Title, enter in the Key Person's University title. This field is required.
- For Phone Number, enter in the Key Person's University phone number. This field is not required. If the individual does not wish to have their phone number published, add in the Unit's main phone number.
- For Email Address, enter in the Key Person's email address. This field is not required. If the individual does not wish to have their personal email address published, add in the Unit's departmental alias address. If your unit does not have a departmental alias, you may request one by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In the Image tab, if you have an appropriate headshot for the Key Person, drag and edit it in the Image tab. This is not required. If you do not add in an image, a default image will be displayed.
6. When finished, press the OK button to save the text to see it within the page.
7. Click the magnifying glass icon in the Sidekick to open the page in Preview mode to ensure that all additions are as expected from the end-user's perspective.