The Gray Panel Promo component allows users to create and display promotional content.
Typically this promotion style is meant to call out less ephemeral items such as ongoing services, permanently referenced papers, etc. that are explained more in depth elsewhere in the site.
1-column containers on category and content pages.
The gray panel promo is designed to call out such content as ongoing services, permanently referenced papers, etc. that are explained more in depth elsewhere in the site.
1. Navigate to and open the desired page.
2. Add a component.
3. Double-click the component icon to open the Gray Panel Promo dialog window.
4. You'll be presented with the Text tab, which includes the following fields:
5. Enter in the desired information into the fields, keeping in mind that the Title should be short and the Description should be precise. Alt Text isn't required, but it helps make your promo more accessible. Link to the content that is in depth in another location.
6. Click on the Image tab. Navigate in the content finder to select the desired image from the DAM. Drag the image into the image box. Crop, rotate, or link (map) image to your needs.
7. Click OK to finish and save your changes.
No known bugs at this time.
Updated January 2014