- Navigate to and open the desired page.
- Add a component.
- Double click the component icon.
- You'll be presented with a text container and the following functions:
B: bold (Ctrl + B), make the selected text boldface
I: italic (Ctrl + I), make the selected text italic
U: underline (Ctrl + U), underline the selected text
Hyperlink: create or modify a hyperlink
Unlink: remove an existing hyperlink from the selected text
Anchor: add or edit an anchor
Bullet List: start a bullet list
Numbered List: start a numbered list
Outdent: outdents the current paragraph or list items
Indent: indents the current paragraph or list items
Format: predefined text styles
Paragraph: standard text style
Heading 2: largest heading
Heading 3: large heading
Heading 4: medium heading
Heading 5: small heading
Blockquote: pulls selected content into blockquote
- Type in your content.
Note: While typing, pressing the Return key will produce a carriage return and add space below a paragraph. Holding the Shift + Return key will only give you a line break.
- Style your content as desired.
- Click the OK button to finish and see the added text within the page.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the Sidekick to open the page in Preview mode to ensure that all additions are as expected from the end-user's perspective.