After adding the image component in the desired location on the page, you may select a group of related images to add rotating image functionality.
Prior to adding the rotating images, you must ensure that the images you wish to use have been uploaded to a specific folder in the Digital Asset Manager (DAM).
- Double click the component icon.
- Click on the Rotation tab.
- Put a checkmark in the box next to "Use Images Path".
- Click on the down arrow next to the "Images Path" option to open up the "Select Path" navigator window.
- The "Select Path" window resembles the Authoring Environment Site Admin console's left-hand Navigation pane; the hierarchy of available content is visible within the expandable left-hand side tree. To find the content you wish to reference, navigate through the tree by clicking on the plus signs next to the various pages.
- Highlight the folder that contains the images you wish to reference.
- Click the OK button.
- When finished, press the OK button to save your changes and see them within the page.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the Sidekick to open the page in Preview mode to ensure that all additions are as expected from the end-user's perspective.