After adding an image to a page, you may wish to align it with text. Follow the following steps to do so:
- Add an image component to the page and then double-click on it to set the configurations. The image will need be in a space wider than its set width: 1-column image in a 2 column space, 2-column image in a 3-column space, etc.
- Place a Rich Text component below the image.*
- Double-click on the image or right click and choose Edit to open the Image dialogue.
- Under the Advanced Tab, click on either the Left or Right button in the Alignment field. DO NOT choose Center. Text wrap is not currently designed to do accomodate this choice.
- Click OK.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the Sidekick to open the page in Preview mode to ensure that the cropped image appears as expected from the end-user's perspective.
- Refresh your browser.*
* This feature currently WILL NOT WORK with any type of structure-impacting format, such as H2, H3, H4, H5, Bullet Points, or Blockquotes.
* The text wrap functionality will not display in Preview mode until you refresh your browser.