After adding in your image to the desired location on the page, you may wish to modify the size of the image.
- Double click the component icon.
- Click on the Image tab.
- In the lower left-hand corner, click on the Crop button.
- The Image crop tools will be viewable in a menu above the image.
- With your mouse, grab the border corners around the image to resize the image.
- When finished, press the OK button to save your changes. The image should now appear in the new size.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the Sidekick to open the page in Preview mode to ensure that the cropped image appears as expected from the end-user's perspective.