Add New FAQ to an FAQ Container
- From the Sidekick, drag the New FAQ component into the FAQ Container you just created.
- By default, you'll see the text Please edit the New FAQ component. displayed.
- Double-click to open up the New FAQ component.
- In the FAQ dialog window, enter in the following information:
- Enter Question: Type in the FAQ question. This is a require field.
- Enter Answer: Type in the answer to the FAQ question. This is a Rich Text box, so you may use all available text formatting.
- Categories: Click on the down arrow to open up the tags dialog window. Select the terms that best apply to your FAQ. This will provide better searching of your information. You may also add your own tags. Press the Enter key after each tag/keyword in order to add a new tag/keyword.
- Choose Group: Click on the down arrow to select a group from within the CMS that should have access to edit the FAQ in the future. (Note: do not choose '_roleAuthor' or '_roleApprover' unless you would like any Author or Approver to edit your FAQ in the future.)
- When finished, press the OK button to save your changes and see them within the page.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the Sidekick to open the page in Preview mode to ensure that all additions are as expected from the end-user's perspective.
After you've added New FAQ to your FAQ Container, it will look like this.
Click on the red "Please edit the New FAQ component" link to open the New FAQ dialog.