One of the most useful features of the FAQ component is that you may reference any other FAQ at the University that shares related topical content much like the Reference Component.
To search for related FAQ content, use the following steps:
- Add an FAQ Container.
- At the top of the FAQ Container, you will see a link to Search Faq. Click this link.
- A dialog window will open with a field to enter search terms.
- Type in your search terms, being as specific as possible (e.g. tutorial, FAQ), and a list of matching results will display.
- Check the boxes next to each related FAQ and click the Add Question button.
- To confirm the addition of your FAQ selection(s), a gray bar with FAQ title(s) will appear below the Add Question button.
- Click the Close button or close the window using the X in the upper right-hand corner of the window to save your changes.