Because the Column Control component is a container for other components, you must first delete the additionally contained components before deleting the Column Control.
- Navigate to and open the desired page.
- Single-click to highlight the component (the border will turn gold). Then right-click and select Delete from the menu.
- Click Yes to delete the component, or No to cancel the request.
- Once all additional components are removed, click the Delete button on the top bar of the Column Control component.
- Click Yes to delete, or No to cancel the request.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the Sidekick to open the page in Preview mode to ensure that all additions are as expected from the end-user's perspective.