- Navigate to and open your page.
- Add the Shortcuts component.
- A new Shortcuts component without content will appear on the page as a placeholder.
- To edit the component:
- Right-click on the component and select Edit; or
- Double-click on the component.
- An edit window will appear so you can manage shortcuts and add an optional label text.
- In the Default Option Label field insert optional text to display in the drop-down. This field is optional and if left blank will display: Select an Option.
- Add Shortcuts:
- Click the Add Item + button on the right-hand side of the edit window to add a new shortcut.
- In the Label field insert the text that will be displayed in drop-down menu.
- In the Insert Link field you can browse to select a CMS page or file in the DAM or copy and paste an external URL.
- Repeat this process to add additional shortcuts.
- Rearrange Shortcuts:
- Click the green up and down arrows to reorder a shortcut.
- Remove a shortcut completely by clicking the red minus (-) button.
- Click OK.
Connecting talented and ambitious people in the world's greatest cities, our mission is to be a top quality institution.
Join our more than 40,000 students studying in hundreds of programs on six continents all around the globe.
Our world-class students, faculty, and scholars expect high achievement in pursuit of engaging the world's diverse challenges.
An institution without walls, we draw spirit from our cities and their famous cultural institutions and professional opportunities.
Being at the forefront of their disciplines, our faculty shape the understanding of an enormous range of academic fields.
- Information For: