2. In the Budget Inquiry/Search parameter screen, as desired, specify particular parameter values (criteria) and/or keywords to narrow your search, or leave them at their defaults (blank, ALL) for the very broadest search results.
• You may narrow your search by Budget Adjustment Number(partial numbers accepted), Fiscal Year, Keyword (up to three), Submit Date range, Division, Account, Project ID, Approval Status, One-time Adjustment flag, Balanced/Non-Balanced, Approval Date range, Org, Fund, Project ID Keywords and/or Org ID Keywords (up to three of each).
• For each parameter list (e.g., Division, Account), scroll down the list and highlight the value(s) you wish to select. Hold down the Ctrl key while clicking to highlight more than one choice in a list, or highlight All to include all of the choices in the category.
• For free-form fields (e.g., Keyword), simply enter the information into the field.
3. Use the Order by fields to specify the order in which the requests which your search brings up should be listed.