BPM BudMod Help Guide
The BPM Budget Modification System is the new tool used to create and approve budget modifications at NYU. It contains some familiar interfaces along with some new functionality and a new worklist tool called Workspace. Please see the table of contents below for a list of training documentations suitable for both new and existing users.
1. Overview - A basic overview of the new BPM Budget Modification System.
2. Submitting a Request - A walkthrough on how to create and submit new requests for budget modifications.
3. The Bud Mod Form - An explanation of the various fields on the Bud Mod form and how to fill them out.
4. Upload, Download, Copy, Print - An explantion on some of the more complex functionality available.
5. Inquire and Search - How to navigate and utilize the robust search functionality within BudMod.
6. Managing Your Workspace - A guide on approving requests and managing workflow items within Workspace.
Help by Phone and E-mail
Call the ITS Client Services Center(CSC) at 1-212-998-3333; (press 3 when prompted), or send e-mail to AskITS@nyu.edu.
• Client Services Center staff specializing in support for administrative applications are available 9 a.m.-midnight EDT, Monday through Friday, and from noon to midnight EDT, Saturday and Sunday.
Abu Dhabi Help Info
NYU community members at NYU Abu Dhabi can contact the NYU Abu Dhabi IT Service desk by sending email to email@example.com; or by calling 02-628-8888. Service desk hours are 8:00am to midnight GMT; Friday 1pm to midnight GMT; and Saturday & Sunday 5pm to midnight GMT.