Here you will find information about Financial Services and Reporting at NYU provided by the Budget office and Financial Operations and Treasury.
Section Topics Include:
Financial Planning Process
An overview of the financial planning process at NYU.
Business Procedures & Financial Systems
Information on and about financial activities including (but not limited to):
- Issuing payments to vendors and employees in accordance with federal, state, local and university policies
- Designing and maintaining financial systems used for NYU business policies, procedures and daily work function support
- Reconciling accounts
- Compiling financial reports (including NYU audited financial statements and IRS forms 990 and 990T)
- Administering sponsored program post-award life cycles
- Calculating and negotiating Federal F&A (indirect costs) and fringe benefit rates
(Information provided by the Office of the Controller (CDV).)
Information and resources for NYU employees with budgeting responsibilities.
NYU's financial statements and other financial reporting information.
ePayments is the exclusive and official service for accepting electronic payments at NYU.