- Borrow money by issuing bonds or taking out loans on behalf of NYU to buy, build or renovate NYU buildings
- Manage NYU’s credit ratings with Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s
- Analyze plans, programs, funds, and strategic initiatives that will have a material impact on the health of NYU’s finances.
- Safeguard financial assets and investments, including working capital portfolio, pension, and retiree medical funds
- Minimize financial (e.g. foreign exchange, interest rate) and operational risks
- Support the banking and cash management requirements of our global sites and portal campuses
This tutorial is an overview of the Bank and Securities Account Policy.
Who should take this course: Any member of the University Community who seeks to establish, maintain, or conduct transactions in or through NYU Accounts.
Course Duration: 3 minutes
You can access this training in iLearn, which can be found on the Work tab on NYUHome.