Banking and Capital Programs
- Borrow money by issuing bonds or taking out loans on behalf of NYU to buy, build or renovate NYU buildings
- Manage NYU’s credit ratings with Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s
- Analyze plans, programs, funds, and strategic initiatives that will have a material impact on the health of NYU’s finances.
- Safeguard financial assets and investments, including working capital portfolio, pension, and retiree medical funds
- Minimize financial (e.g. foreign exchange, interest rate) and operational risks
- Support the banking and cash management requirements of our global sites and portal campuses
FIN 205: Bank and Security Account Policy Overview
Open FIN 205: Bank and Security Account Policy Overview in iLearn (NYUHome login required)
This tutorial is an overview of the Bank and Securities Account Policy.
Who should take this course: Any member of the University Community who seeks to establish, maintain, or conduct transactions in or through NYU Accounts.
Course Duration: 3 minutes